Providers, organisations and services
Support at Home
Welcome to Livewell Southend (previously known as the SHIP website).
We are still working on our content and would love to hear your feedback.
For regularly updated reliable information on the coronavirus situation, please keep an eye on www.southend.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Help us by registering as a volunteer www.facebook.com/SouthendCoronavirusAction/
If you are finding it hard to manage tasks at home you may need to try new ways of doing everyday things.
You may need;
- help with personal care
- help to use other ways of shopping
- equipment to make everyday life easier
- help to become more involved in your community
These things can help to improve your quality of life. It can allow you to do things that you've never done before.
You will find information and advice that can help you to enjoy independence in your home, including;
- details of care services
- information about equipment and adaptations to your home
- services that can support your physical and mental health and well-being
Click "View all services" and find out about the support and help available to you including;
- equipment to make life easier
- shopping delivery services
- how to get training to support independent living
For an assessment of your needs call Southend Adult Social Care on 01702 215008 option 1.