Skip to main content
Livewell Southend

Eating Disorders

We cannot give health advice but NHS Choices can.

Go to their website to find health information.

Visit your GP if you are worried about:
Your physical health
Your mental health
A specfic condition

You can also call the NHS non-emergency number '1 1 1'.

 Last updated: 07 Apr 2020

If you'd like to view this content in another format please email