A Community Connector is:
- someone who cares about their neighbourhood
- a well-connected and a valued member of their community
- someone who likes to share information with their neighbours
- a person who wants to make their town a happier place to live
- someone who cares about the health of others
Why sign up as a Connector?
- Receive a weekly newsletter
- To build a network of like-minded people
- To be invited to our Connectors events
- To share and hear community stories
- To help shape the pandemic response and recovery
We are focusing on the pandemic at the moment. We hope Connectors will share factual information with others. We’d like to hear how your community has coped during the pandemic. It helps us build a picture of Southend and it’s residents.
I’m interested. What next?
If you would like to be a Community Connector, please fill out this simple online form. It will tell us how and when to share information with you. Survey Monkey - Sign up form
If you have any questions or feedback contact Steph on email@example.com or 07817 212590
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org