Social Care Complaints Advice
If you arrange and pay for your own social care and have problems with the care you get, you should contact your care provider.
If you are not satisfied with their response and they are registered with the Care Quality Commission, you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman (LGO). They can investigate your complaint.
For more information contact The Local Government Ombudsman:
Call 0300 061 0614
The Local Government Ombudsman
PO Box 4771
This does not apply for those employing a personal assistant. This does not apply for care providers not registered with the CQC.
For advice and guidance on employing a Personal Assistant, contact Vibrance:
Call 01702 214 547
Vibrance Direct Payments Advice
29-31 Alexandra Street
If you use direct payments and are unhappy with your assessment or any staff involved in your direct payments, you can:
- complete the online complaint form on the Council website
- contact your social worker on 01702 215008
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are worried that you or someone is at risk of harm or exploitation, tell someone.
You can do this by:
- calling Adult Social Care Services on 01702 215008
- completing our online 'Safeguarding Adults' form
- calling Southend Police Station on 01702 431212
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email email@example.com