Southend Safeguarding Adults Board
Go to the safeguarding website for more information:
The Safeguarding Adults Board (SAB) aims to protect adults with care and support needs.
That is adults who;
- have care or support needs
- are less able to defend themselves
SAB aims to:
- Grow a culture that does not allow abuse.
- Raise awareness.
- Stop abuse.
- Safeguard the rights of people who are harmed.
- Access services, including advocacy and post-abuse support.
- Gain better access to legal services.
The main aim is:
- To talk with adults at risk to ensure that the safeguarding process is efficient.
- To review SET procedures to make sure they are current.
- To act on feedback.
- To ensure that training meets the SET Training Strategy.
- To carry out serious safeguarding reviews.
- To link the work of the SAB to the wider crime and disorder reduction work.
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org