Providers, organisations and services
- Arts and Crafts
- Baby Groups (under 1s)
- Healthy Living
- Family Fun Days and Events
- Holiday Activities
- Libraries and Reading
- Leisure Attractions
- Performance (Dance and Drama)
- Sports, Fitness and Leisure Centres
- Toddler and Preschool Activities
- Youth Clubs and Uniformed Groups
- Children’s Parties
- Dad’s Clubs
- Indoor Play Centres
- Museums and Galleries
- Music and Singing
- Parks and Nature Reserves
- Media, Film and Technology
- Young People’s Activities
Welcome to Livewell Southend (previously known as the SHIP website.
We are still working on our content and would love to hear your feedback.
Southend is more than just the seaside! We have so much to offer.
Click ‘View all Services’ to find local events and activities.
How much do activities cost?
Prices are not the same for all events. Please contact the service to check the costs before going.
The Southend Advantage Card can be used to get money off selected local services.
What is the age to take part?
The age to take part is 0 to 25 years old.
Some activities and events are for certain ages.
Please check with the service first to avoid disappointment.