Providers, organisations and services
- View all services
- Arts and Crafts
- Baby Groups (under 1s)
- Children’s Parties
- Dad’s Clubs
- Family Fun Days and Events
- Healthy Living
- Holiday Activities
- Indoor Play Centres
- Libraries and Reading
- Leisure Attractions
- Media, Film and Technology
- Museums and Galleries
- Music and Singing
- Parks and Nature Reserves
- Performance (Dance and Drama)
- Sports, Fitness and Leisure Centres
- Toddler and Preschool Activities
- Young People’s Activities
- Youth Clubs and Uniformed Groups
Southend is more than just the seaside! We have so much to offer.
Click ‘View all Services’ to find local events and activities.
How much do activities cost?
Prices are not the same for all events. Please contact the service to check the costs before going.
The Southend Advantage Card can be used to get money off selected local services.
What is the age to take part?
The age to take part is 0 to 25 years old.
Some activities and events are for certain ages.
Please check with the service first to avoid disappointment.
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email email@example.com