Southend-on-Sea Local Offer
Welcome to the Southend Local Offer.
Results of the Re-Visit to Southend
Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) revisited the area of Southend-on-Sea between 5 and 7 May 2021. The revisit was to decide whether the local area had made sufficient progress in addressing each of the significant areas of weaknesses identified in the previous inspection in October 2018.
Ofsted determined that the area has made sufficient progress in addressing three of the four significant weaknesses identified at the initial inspection. This letter outlines the findings from the revisit : Ofsted | Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Thank you to parents, carers, practitioners, children and young people that were involved in the revisit and who continue to work with us to develop and improve our services.
What Is The Local Offer?
Watch our video now to discover the Local OfferWatch our intro video
Call our Helpline on 01702 212328
Come to a Drop-In session
Email us email@example.com
I am looking for
- Information onArts and crafts
- Information onClubs and groups
- Information onDance, music and drama
- Information onEvents
- Information onFilm and media
- Information onGaming and hobbies
- Information onGet some help
- Information onLocal places of interest
- Information onNature, animals and gardening
- Information onParks, theme parks and playgrounds
- Information onSensory activities and play sessions
- Information onShort Breaks
- Information onSports and exercise
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org