Southend-on-Sea Local Offer
Welcome to the Southend Local Offer.
Results of the Re-Visit to Southend
Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) revisited the area of Southend-on-Sea between 5 and 7 May 2021. The revisit was to decide whether the local area had made sufficient progress in addressing each of the significant areas of weaknesses identified in the previous inspection in October 2018.
Ofsted determined that the area has made sufficient progress in addressing three of the four significant weaknesses identified at the initial inspection. This letter outlines the findings from the revisit : Ofsted | Southend-on-Sea Borough Council
Thank you to parents, carers, practitioners, children and young people that were involved in the revisit and who continue to work with us to develop and improve our services.
What Is The Local Offer?
Watch our video now to discover the Local OfferWatch our intro video
Call our Helpline on 01702 212328
Come to a Drop-In session
Email us email@example.com
I am looking for
- Information onAlternative provision
- Information onOut-of-School Clubs
- Information onChildminders
- Information onChildren centres
- Information onColleges
- Information onCommunity or independent special schools
- Information onGet some help
- Information onHoliday playschemes
- Information onIndependent schools
- Information onNurseries
- Information onPrimary schools
- Information onSecondary schools
- Information onShort Breaks
- Information onSpecial schools
- Information onSupplementary education
- Information onTransition
- Information onUniversities
- Information onPre-school
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org