We help children with brain conditions to have a better life. Working with their families as well.
It can be hard or even impossible to:
- Make friends,
- Enjoy the world.
We give practical support and advice.
- Tailored support to help the child.
- Workshops to help families get services they're entitled to,
- Bespoke equipment,
- Information products,
- A toy and book lending library.
- There is no cost,
- The age range is from 0-16 years,
- We are open from 9am to 5pm,
- No referral is needed as it is a self-referral process.
Who to contact
- All services provided free of charge
- Referral required
Self-referral can be made
- Local Offer Age Bands
- SEN Provision Type
This service, organisation or event is listed for your information. With the exception of services offered directly by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council, inclusion on Livewell Southend does not confer or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council. The Council can take no responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the service, organisation or event listed. You should thoroughly check the service or event, and the organisation running it, before deciding to take part or attend.
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org