Angela Guy Childminder
I provide expert childcare in my friendly home.
I can offer flexible childcare for babies, pre-school or school aged children. Childcare that fits into your family’s existing routine, including:
- full-time or part-time childcare
- wrap-around, before and after school, and holiday care for school aged children.
Childcare you can trust
We are Ofsted registered. Ofsted inspect our buildings to ensure they are safe and secure for children. All of our staff have completed:
- an enhanced DBS check.
- First Aid training
- Safeguarding training
Childminders are early years’ professionals. I provide a fully insured service to give you peace of mind. I follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) to ensure that your child can learn and develop well, and is healthy and safe.
All children are welcome. I treat all children and their families with respect. I aim meet the specific needs of each child in my care.
Covid Secure childcare
Childcare settings remain safe places for children. We follow Government Guidance and have put in place protective measures.
You are welcome to contact us to find out more.
Affordable childcare including:
- free early education sessions for 2, 3 and 4 year old children.
- I accept tax-free childcare payments
You can use the Government Childcare choices website to see what help parents can get with childcare costs.
Use the Childcare calculator to see if you are eligible for help towards the cost of your childcare:
Who to contact
- All children welcome, if your child has any additional needs please call to discuss any extra support that may be needed.
- Year 2 funding
- Year 3 funding
- Year 4 funding
Southend Childminder Network
- Collect from/Deliver to : Humpty Dumpty Pre-School;Porters Grange Primary School and Nursery;Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School and Nursery;Trinket Box Pre-School;
- Childcare/Voluntary Register
- Registration Date
Inspection Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection judgement 01/08/2016 Re-inspection (Early Years Register) Good
This service, organisation or event is listed for your information. With the exception of services offered directly by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council, inclusion on Livewell Southend does not confer or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council. The Council can take no responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the service, organisation or event listed. You should thoroughly check the service or event, and the organisation running it, before deciding to take part or attend.
- Last admin update: 08 Dec 2020
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email email@example.com