OnLineTrainning Limited (OLT)
We provide timely online training when a teaching professional needs specialist knowledge to understand and support learners, particularly those with special educational needs and/or disability. There is a charge for our main courses. However, we also provide a number of resources FREE. We work with local partners to deliver the OLT courses to practitioners and parents in the area.
What we do:
- Provide training for teachers, teaching assistants and parents in different aspects of SEND
- The training is impact driven, in that participants have to set goals around a child or young person and these are supported by a specialist tutor
- The goals are monitored to record impact
- The courses include videos of good practice, quizzes, forums for discussion, case studies and rich up-to-date content around SEND
Who to contact
4th Floor Vantage Point New England Road
- Contact Name
There is a charge for our course; however, we produce a number of resources FREE.
This service, organisation or event is listed for your information. With the exception of services offered directly by Southend-on-Sea City Council, inclusion on Livewell Southend does not confer or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Southend-on-Sea City Council. The Council can take no responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the service, organisation or event listed. You should thoroughly check the service or event, and the organisation running it, before deciding to take part or attend.
- Last admin update: 09 Feb 2021
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email email@example.com