Action for Family Carers
We are an Essex charity.
We have given information to unpaid carers for nearly 30 years.
- We are a Carers Trust Network Partner.
- We are also a Centre of Excellence
- We hold NCVO's PQASSO Level 3 Quality Mark.
As well as information, we also provide;
- respite day care
We work in schools and community settings.
Who to contact
- When is it on
- Office opening times - Monday-Friday 9am-4.30pm. Please call for times and days of Day Care services, Young Carer; Young Adult Carer groups, Befriending and Counselling and for further information of our Adult Carer services/projects.
- Time of day
- Free Counselling, Befriending, signposting, Feeling Good, Caring Well project and Back to Work project for Adult Carers. Free Young Carer and Young Adult Carers groups. Please kindly contact us for the cost of our Day Care Services.
- Referral required
This service, organisation or event is listed for your information. With the exception of services offered directly by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council, inclusion on Livewell Southend does not confer or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council. The Council can take no responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the service, organisation or event listed. You should thoroughly check the service or event, and the organisation running it, before deciding to take part or attend.
- Last admin update: 16 Mar 2021
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email email@example.com