Action for Family Carers
An Essex charity which for over 30 years has provided support to unpaid Carers. We hold the highest level NCVO Trusted Charity Mark. We provide:
- Counselling for Carers
- Volunteer-led befriending
- Feeling Good, Caring Well: wellbeing project
- Carer and Family Response Service
- GP Liaison Service
- Young Carers Club Night
- Young Carer Support in schools
All our services are free.
Who to contact
Free parking available
- When is it on
- Office opening times - Monday-Friday 9am-4.30pm.
- Time of day
- Session Information
Please call for times and days of Day Care and Activity Group services
Young Carer Clubs and groups
Befriending and Counselling or for further information of our Adult Carer services/projects.
- All our services for Carers and Young Carers are free, with the exception of: - Day Care Centres - Activity Groups for people with dementia or memory problems which are charged on a no-profit basis.
- Referral required
This service, organisation or event is listed for your information. With the exception of services offered directly by Southend-on-Sea City Council, inclusion on Livewell Southend does not confer or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Southend-on-Sea City Council. The Council can take no responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the service, organisation or event listed. You should thoroughly check the service or event, and the organisation running it, before deciding to take part or attend.
- Last user update: 01 Sep 2022
- Last admin update: 02 Sep 2022
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email email@example.com