AskSARA (Advice with Daily Living)
We are an award-winning online self-help guide.
We give advice, support and products that make daily living easier. This is for older and disabled people.
Our service is easy to use.
All you need to do is:
- Choose which subject you would like help and support with
- Answer some questions about yourself and your environment
You get a free personalised report. It gives:
- Clear advice written by experts.
- A list of products and equipment.
- Further help and contacts for more information.
- The option to save your report and share it.
Who to contact
Disabled Living Foundation
- 0845 130 9177
- AskSARA Website
This service, organisation or event is listed for your information. With the exception of services offered directly by Southend-on-Sea City Council, inclusion on Livewell Southend does not confer or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Southend-on-Sea City Council. The Council can take no responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the service, organisation or event listed. You should thoroughly check the service or event, and the organisation running it, before deciding to take part or attend.
- Last admin update: 27 Jul 2020
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email email@example.com