A Better Start Southend: HENRY Healthy Families
Everyone wants the best for their children, but it can be hard to know what to do as a parent in the early years. That’s where HENRY comes in.
The HENRY programme is FREE to join and helps you give your child the best possible start in life.
The eight-week course will cover such topics as:
- Parenting confidence
- Physical activity for little ones
- What children and families eat
- Family lifestyle habits
- Enjoying life as a family
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- 07519 109875
Summercourt Children's Centre, Cambridge Rd Children's Centre, Friars Children's Centre, Centre Place Family Centre
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Various dates and times (please see poster)
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 0
- This is a free course for parents and expectant carers living within an A Better Start Southend ward. The six wards we operate in are Kursaal, Milton, Victoria, Westborough, Shoeburyness and West Shoebury. To check your postcode, visit https://abetterstartsouthend.co.uk/locations/
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Booking is essential! Please contact Patrizia to book.
This service, organisation or event is listed for your information. With the exception of services offered directly by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council, inclusion on Livewell Southend does not confer or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council. The Council can take no responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the service, organisation or event listed. You should thoroughly check the service or event, and the organisation running it, before deciding to take part or attend.
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email email@example.com