Educational Action Challenging Homophobia (EACH)
EACH is the multi award-winning charity which works to affirm the lives of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people and reduce discrimination experienced because of sexual orientation or gender identity.
Our current services include:
- Creating resources to help schools, organisations and employers create a safer and more equal work or study environment for LGBT people of all ages
- Providing training and consultancy to help national or regional agencies better understand legislation and the law regarding sexual orientation and gender identity matters and effect change at both a strategic and policy level
- Raising awareness of Online Safeguarding issues and cyber bullying affecting both young people and adults
- Delivery of a nationwide Actionline and online reporting service for young people to secure support further to experiencing homophobic or transphobic bullying
- Reach: A dynamic Big Lottery funded project working with young people aged 13-21 to inform resources for formal and informal youth settings to challenge homophobic, sexist and cyber bullying
Who to contact
- 0808 1000 143
- Local Offer Age Bands
- SEN Provision Type
This service, organisation or event is listed for your information. With the exception of services offered directly by Southend-on-Sea City Council, inclusion on Livewell Southend does not confer or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Southend-on-Sea City Council. The Council can take no responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the service, organisation or event listed. You should thoroughly check the service or event, and the organisation running it, before deciding to take part or attend.
- Last admin update: 25 Apr 2021
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email email@example.com