Cherish Baby Massage
Learn the art of infant massage through the unique I.A.I.M programme supporting the health and wellbeing of parent and baby.
5 week course of 2 hour sessions.
Relax with a cuppa and chat about relevant parenting topics .
Baby led groups allowing time to feed,change and settle baby.
Offering 1-2-1 sessions in the comfort of your own home.
- Strengthening baby-parent bonds,
- Better sleeping pattern,
- Better communication with baby,
- Support with post-natal depression,
- Stimulation of the digestive system. This relieves Colic, wind and reflux.
Who to contact
West Leigh Baptist Church
1150, London Road
- When is it on
- Please use the link for times,dates and bookings. https://linktr.ee/cherishbaby
- Time of day
This service is free of charge to everyone.
- £50 per course for groups £100 for course for one to one at home. Discounted spaces are available to those on benefits or low income
- Referral required
- Other notes
Baby Massage can be tailored to meet specific additional needs and for premature babies.
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 0-5 years
- SEN Provision Type
This service, organisation or event is listed for your information. With the exception of services offered directly by Southend-on-Sea City Council, inclusion on Livewell Southend does not confer or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Southend-on-Sea City Council. The Council can take no responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the service, organisation or event listed. You should thoroughly check the service or event, and the organisation running it, before deciding to take part or attend.
- Last user update: 15 Mar 2022
- Last admin update: 16 Mar 2022
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org