Cherish Baby Massage
Learn the art of infant massage in the unique I.A.I.M programme. It supports the health and wellbeing of parent and baby.
It’s a 5 week course of 2 hour sessions. You can relax and chat about parenting to encourage and support each other.
We have baby led groups. Relax and meet the needs of your baby in a casual space.
We can meet specific needs.
For example, we have:
- Foster carer groups,
- NCT groups.
We have groups for:
- Babies with additional needs,
- Premature babies.
We can do 1-2-1 sessions in the comfort of your own home.
- Strengthening baby-parent bonds,
- Better sleeping pattern,
- Better communication with baby,
- Support with post-natal depression,
- Stimulation of the digestive system. This relieves Colic, wind and reflux.
Who to contact
West Leigh Baptist Church
1150, London Road
Classes can also be held at your home address
- When is it on
- Groups run when there are 5 to 10 people ready to start. I run classes to suit parents on a Tuesday or Thursday
- Time of day
- £40 per course for groups £80 for course for one to one at home.
- Age Ranges
- Suitable from new born
- Referral required
- Other notes
Baby Massage can be tailored to meet specific additional needs and for premature babies.
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 0-5 years
- SEN Provision Type
This service, organisation or event is listed for your information. With the exception of services offered directly by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council, inclusion on Livewell Southend does not confer or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council. The Council can take no responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the service, organisation or event listed. You should thoroughly check the service or event, and the organisation running it, before deciding to take part or attend.
- Last admin update: 27 Aug 2020
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org