At Simply Stride we apply effective yoga, pilates and mindfulness techniques and ideas to something we do every day.
Our walking technique is a unique, very flexible, often life-changing walking course that has all kinds of physical and emotional benefits.
Tell us your needs, we’d love to help.
Other Specialised Strides, are available from our community projects, All Stride:
- Mystride - prescriptive & personal for all
- Stride TLC - for those with Parkinsons, MS and Stroke Survivors, older striders or medical conditions limiting mobility or confidence
- LD Stride for those with Learning Difficulties and Disability,
- Stride for MIND for those with cognitive conditions
Who to contact
Including Priory Park, Thorpe Bay, Chalkwell
- When is it on
- Ongoing Weekly sessions at different locations in Southend are: Mon 9:30am, Tue 10am, Wed 9:30am, Wed 6:30pm, Thu 7pm, Sat 9:30am
- Day(s) of week
- Time of day
From £5 per group session, From £35 per personal session
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
This service, organisation or event is listed for your information. With the exception of services offered directly by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council, inclusion on Livewell Southend does not confer or imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council. The Council can take no responsibility for the quality, reliability or accessibility of the service, organisation or event listed. You should thoroughly check the service or event, and the organisation running it, before deciding to take part or attend.
- Last admin update: 17 Jan 2020
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org