NHS services across the whole of mid and south Essex are facing exceptionally high levels of demand. To help reduce pressures please read the below:
- Your COVID-19 vaccination status can be accessed through the NHS App from 17 May. The service will not require data provided through the GP record.
- If you do not have smartphone call the NHS helpline on 119 from 17 May and ask for a letter to be posted.
- Please use 111 in the first instance for urgent care. You will then be directed to the best local service for you and you can have a pre-arranged time allocated to attend A&E as part of the NHS111 First scheme.
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis you can access specialist support 24/7 by dialling 111 at any time and select the option for mental health crisis (option 2).
- Where injury or illness is life-threatening then 999 should continue to be utilised
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email firstname.lastname@example.org