Would you like to help us to develop our SEND Strategy?
Do you want to contribute your views and ideas to our new three-year strategy for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or disabilities (SEND) in Southend?
We would like to hear from:
- Southend parents, carers, or family members of children and young people with SEND
- Southend children and young people with SEND
- People providing support and services to children and young people with SEND in Southend
Your views will finalise our evaluation of how we are doing and plan our priorities, our strategy and the actions to achieve this.
We appreciate there are likely to be different views and experiences, and we welcome hearing these from you in two ways:
- By downloading and completing the short feedback form in the Downloads Section on the right of this page and returning it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm on 20th April 2021.
This will give us a chance to summarise the key/common messages and feed them into the SEND Partnership, to help agree new priorities.
- By attending a virtual event in May (date to be advised) to share the proposed priorities and start to develop potential actions to achieve these.
If you would like to attend this event, there is a space at the bottom of the form for you to let us know. As soon as a date is fixed, we will send you an invite.
Please email is at the above email address if you need a copy of the form sent to you.
If you'd like to view this content in another format please email email@example.com